9/22 Gone Camping

This weekend, I headed up to New Hampshire for a little camping trip. It was my friend Matt's Bachelor party, and so it was up to me to take care of the food. Sure enough, hamburgers and hot dogs were not had. Instead I picked up some European Sea Bass (also known as Branzino) before heading up to the mountains. There's not much else to tell other than that the fish were stuffed with lemon and thyme after being well salted and peppered. Each weighed approximately one pound, and so there was plenty for the 6 of us to go around :) They were served with some grilled corn and potato salad. Seemed like everyone really enjoyed themselves and I especially enjoyed cooking over a natural fire. As you can tell from the picture it was getting pretty dark when we started cooking, but everything worked out deliciously.

2 comments:

Woot said...

Uhh, I don't think this fish is on the Monterey Bay Aquariums list of best seafood choices. You're a terrible person.

Tom said...

as fred etzel would say "damn right i'm a terrible person"