3/7 Mushroom and Olive Ravioli

I can't believe it's almost been two weeks since I last posted. Truth be told, I've actually been cooking quite a bit - but for the most part I've just been making fresh pasta. I think I've made it 4 or 5 times in the last two weeks - spaghetti, paprika linguine, pepper papperdelle and tonight - ravioli. I thought I'd post this one cause it was quite tasty. Again, from start to finish (including eating) this all took 1.5hours. I even had time to bake banana bread while the pasta dough was resting.

So for the filling I used fresh ricotta, green olives, mushrooms and thyme. Delicious! A bit of olive oil and parm on top and thats it. There's really not much more to say, other than everyone should start making fresh pasta if they haven't already. Time for some banana bread!

No comments: